Terms & Conditions
- Company Cheques only (no personal cheques). Please note: if paying final balance by cheque it must be received not less than 5 working days prior to your function.
- All prices include GST
- Children 3 and under free (maximum 5 children)
4-11 half price
12 and over full price
- We require 20% deposit on booking, final numbers and final payment to be paid one week prior to function.
- In the event of a function cancellation there will be no deposit refund, however the booking can be re-scheduled, providing the date you require is available.
- We require a minimum spend of $1200 for onsite catering, or in the event of a function change the total amount of original invoice.
- In instance of cancellation, deposits cannot be taken out in goods or services.
- Occasionally seasonal factors affect the supply of some products. If this occurs, we will endeavor to replace it with a similar item.
- Please allow 30 minutes extra time for deliveries, due to unforeseen traffic conditions (Travelling Fee may apply).
- All prices and terms and conditions may be subject to change
- All Function cancellations incur a $500 Admin Fee
- Date changes to events are only permitted to be postponed one time.
- When Hiring Bar staff, start time must be stipulated for any preparation that needs to be done before beginning serving time.
- It is up to the event organizer to provide any serving materials needed for Bar Staff, which includes, serving trays, tea towels & dishwashing liquid for washing up, glasses, bottle openers, any condiments needed with serving drinks (i.e. lemon, limes), ice, & hand sanitiser. If water is not accessible it is up to the event organizer to provide access so staff can properly clean glassware as needed.
- In the instance of weddings or events running behind schedule, may result in extra wage costs.
We accept all major credit cards cash and eftpos
BSB 015142 Acc 400718089